CMS (Content Management System) is a framework which rules majority of sites present in the Internet. Perfect CMS is a customized one and for the past several years WordPress CMS seems to be the number one. It is an open source blog and is developed with PHP and MySQL. WordPress is a publishing platform and nowadays it holds around 17% of the web which means, it is growing daily. WordPress allows to publish the content or a post in Internet under free of cost and there are numerous plugins available to manage it easily from the admin panel. It can be used to design small blogs, websites, E-Commerce sites,applications and more but it doesn’t need the person to be a designer or developer.
We assure you, our training will definitely make you to know the fundamentals of CMS thoroughly along with installation and configuration process, content, theme, widget and plugins management, working with users through high performance and security. We seem to be the best WordPress training centre as we make our candidates know well about the outstanding blogging functionalities. We guarantee you that we can make you manage your whole website just with WordPress or just we make you know how to use it by just installing it in your website.
If your wish is to work in top MNC Company, then this is your stop shop, as we know how to mold you to gain in-depth knowledge with our real time WordPress training. We believe in our quality as we have a team of faculties who have the capability to train you all the techniques which are used to develop a site using WordPress. Don’t get panic at any cause as we know how to work from all facets in order to provide you quality training. Our training will cover the below topics.
Get in touch with us, we will show you the right opportunity for your life time.
WordPress Training Modules
- Package Download
- Creating Database
- Installation to Host
- Create , Modify, Delete Post
- Create, Modify, Delete Categories
- Creating Pages
- Menus Creation
- Assigning Pages to Menus
- Uploading Images
- Inserting images in pages, posts
- Setting featured image to posts
- View, approve , disapprove comments
- Changing Profile settings
- User Creation
- User Privileges
- Managing themes
- Installing New themes
- Managing Site Sidebar
- Apply and delete widgets in sidebar
- Theme Options
- Changing site Color settings
- Background Images
- Setting banner Images for pages
- Setting background color for site
- Installing Plugins and Activation
- Installing new widgets and activation
- General Settings
- Setting Site Title , Site url , admin email, and Date time settings
- Setting the static page as home page
- Article, Comments and Email alert settings
- Media Settings
- Permalinks settings
- General Settings
- Import and Export posts, pages, categories from blogs
Date: 3rd – 4th June 2016
Venue: U.I Hotel, Conference Room, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
What will you receive with at WordPress Website Training Camp?
- Step-by-Step Practical Video Training Tutorials
- Training Videos and Manuals.
- We will include great Website Themes CD (including newspaper themes like Vanguard, Thisday, Tribune, Punch, magazine, eCommerce themes like jumia, konga e.t.c)
- One month Unique Support Relating to the WordPress Website
- Free 1 Year Domain name, email and hosting
- Each participant will be able to design his/her newspaper or magazine or blog or eCommerce website at the venue.
NB: Pre-registration/payment is required to guarantee participation.
- Training Fees: N20,000
- Bank Account Details:
Account Details: Access Bank Plc
Account Name: Netdomainhost Global
Account Number:0054495333After the payment send your payment details to 09095965956 in this format: (Depositor’s name, Date of payment, The Amount Paid)Call: 09095965956, BBM Pin: 7E437A10 Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com