Joomla is the award winning content management system (cms) which is more user-friendly to build professional websites and online applications. It does not even require any designing skills or knowledge of programming languages, only basic computer skills is also sufficient. It is a framework that is basically used for publishing content.
Joomla is actually a free, open-source software with which one can create dynamic web pages. It makes use of templates to change the skin of the websites and is supported with numerous templates and extensions that extend its functionality. It is told to be the second most used cms on the web after wordpress. Millions of great websites are now powered by joomla.
we provide joomla training with live exposure to the real-time projects that helps you in learning joomla professionally. We are an eminent institute providing courses at industrial standard that transforms you into an expert in just 2 days.
A glorious future is waiting for the joomla developers. Make use of this opportunity to learn joomla and rule the web world! Our joomla trainingprovides systematic approach to the live projects in order to give you better understanding of concepts.
If you want to face a challenging and daunting career, then you are on the right track!
Join us to learn the latest trends and techniques in joomla that is filled with exciting and innovative features to create dynamic pages!
Joomla Training Modules
Part 1: Joomla Basics
- Installing Wamp Server
- Installing Joomla on Web Server
Part 2: Joomla Admin
- Joomla global configuration
- Article manager
- Archive manager
- Frontpage manager
- Section manager
- Category manager
- Media manager
- Menu manager
- Component manager
- Content manager
- Extensions manager
- Module manager
- Plugin manager
- Template manager
- How to install a new module
- How to install a new template
- How to install a new plugin
- How to install a new component
- Understanding the concept of joomla positions
- Changing the layout structure by changing the module position
Part 3: Joomla Frontend
- Understanding Basic Joomla Template
- Customizing joomla template
- Building Custom Joomla Template
- Understanding Templatedetails.xml File
- Creating Templatedetails.xml File using tmpl_builder
- Linking Css
- Linking Javascrpt
- Understanding Include
- Displaying Content in xhtml
- Creating Template installation Package
- Creating Custom Forms
- Changing the Form Appearance using Css
Date: 2nd – 3rd July 2016
Venue: Unilag Guess House, Conference Room, University of Lagos, Nigeria
What will you receive with at Joomla Website Training Camp?
- Step-by-Step Practical Video Training Tutorials
- Training Videos and Manuals.
- We will include great Website Themes and Templates CD
- Two month Unique Support Relating to the Joomla Website
- Free 1 Year Domain name, email and hosting
- Each participant will be able to design his/her newspaper or magazine or blog or eCommerce website at the venue.
NB: Pre-registration/payment is required to guarantee participation.
- Training Fees: N20,000
- Bank Account Details:
Account Details: Access Bank Plc
Account Name: Netdomainhost Global
Account Number:0054495333After the payment send your payment details to 09095965956 in this format: (Depositor’s name, Date of payment, The Amount Paid)
Call: 09095965956 BBM Pin: 7E437A10 Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com